Monday, February 24, 2014

Instagram Love

   There's something about Instagram that inspires you to look at life more creatively. Being able to snap pictures easily with my iPhone when I was in England was a big blessing. I captured many memories I would have missed if I hadn't had my iPhone. And since I had Instagram I was able to share some of them with my friends! 

   Most of the time the pictures I posted on Instagram were simply reminders of happy moments. But every now & then, if I took the time, I'd snap an artistic picture, one that told a story. The colors would talk to each other and the composition would frame it all. So I've gathered up my favorite Instagram posts from my England trip. These pictures are not only artistically beautiful in my eyes, but also full of memories. A glorious combination indeed.








If you want to follow me on Instagram, click the little Instagram button on the left hand sidebar. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment