Thursday, August 8, 2013

Skypin'!

   Skype is one of the biggest blessings ever. I wish I could bake cookies for whoever invented it. Being able to see & talk with some of my friends has gotten me through this first month.

   Gracie & Rachel, the two of you were the first people I Skyped from England. I didn't think to get a screen shot, but our talk encouraged me so much & gave me lots of laughs!

This picture makes me so ridiculously happy. Courtney, you just radiate happiness, & it's contagious.


Emily, Skyping with you renews my soul. Every time.


Oh Joshua, seeing you every other day keeps me going! You're the bestest big brother ever.


Cara & India, you guys take crazy to another level. you make me laugh so hard I get wrinkles. =)


Kaitlyn, your godly words of wisdom always make me contemplate the great glory of our God!


Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment